Press "Enter" to skip to content

Woman swallows AirPod instead of painkiller, records audio from stomach

A TikTok user has shared how she mistook one of her AirPods for Ibuprofen and accidentally swallowed it.TikTok user @iamcarliiib is fine now, after the AirPod passed through. Source: @iamcarliiib on TikTokSaying on TikTok that she was sharing this information “for educational purposes,” the Boston-based user named @iamcarliiib, explained that she had the pill in one hand. Read more…
Source: Apple Insider News and Secrets on New Apple Products

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: